Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical circuits,
a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1012-31 connector.
(3) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc is not present,
perform Steps (5) and (6) below,
and repair wire 1012-31 (see
schematic, Fig FO-1) or replace
rear center marker harness
(b) Fault not corrected, perform
Steps (5) through (7) below and
(5) Turn off lights.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect wire 1012-31 connector.