Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Remove four locknuts and junction
box guard. Discard locknuts.
(2) Loosen four captive screws and
remove rear junction box cover.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is continuity measured between rear
junction box assembly terminal 15
and a known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1435-15 (see schematic,
Fig FO-1) or replace wire harness
and perform Steps (5) and (6)
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1435-15
(5) Install rear junction box cover and
tighten four captive screws.
(6) Install rear junction box guard and