(1) Remove ten screws and sunshield
from instrument panel.
(2) Pull top of instrument panel toward
(3) Disconnect CTIS controller
harness connector MC105.
(4) Set multimeter select switch to
(5) Is there continuity on wire 1885
between relay R23, terminal 30 and
CTIS controller harness connector
MC105, terminal 4?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1885 (see schematic
Fig 2-72) or notify DS
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1885
(6) Connect connector MC105 to CTIS
(7) Install instrument panel and
sunshield with ten screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Circuit breakers CB5, CB6, CB12, CB20, CB22, CB23 and relays R3, R13 - R19, R26, R28, R32 and R33
are always electrically hot and can cause severe injury to personnel. Care must be exercised when
working under the electrical circuit board cover.
Relay test must be performed with relay